Chemical peeling is a procedure through which an acid solution is used to remove the damaged layer of your skin. While performing chemical peel on the skin, physicians apply hydroxyl acids and Trichloroacetic acid, which is also called phenol. A chemical peeling is considered as the facial peeling that enhances the consistency and texture of the skin. There are various benefits of chemical peeling. Some of them are:
• It helps in treating certain types of acne
• It improves the look and feel of the skin
• It improves the appearance of mild scars
• It is helpful in reducing spots, freckles, and dark spots.
• It reduces stretch marks after pregnancy
• It reduces dark circles
• It treats wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
The procedure of chemical peeling on skin includes the exfoliating of the outer layers of the dead skin and revealing a new skin with improved texture, tone, and color. This is the oldest cosmetic technique, which is derived from an ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome in order to help people achieve smoother, brighter, and more beautiful skin. Nowadays, this procedure has become the most popular treatment among women because they offer immediate results and outcome. You need to take care of certain things after you have undergone chemical peeling procedure:
• Treat your skin gently
• Wear SPF
• Use Anti-oxidants
• Limit your time outdoors in order to avoid sun exposure
• Use skin lightener
• Use soothing products such as natural moisturizer and sea whip in order to reduce redness.
• Apply sunscreen on neck and face
• Use facial sponges instead of washcloth
Normally, people with fair skin notices a good outcome of chemical peeling on their outer covering. But, if a person is having a dark complexion, then they may have good results, depending upon the type of problem being treated. If a person is having bulges, severe wrinkles and skin sagging, then it is quite difficult to notice any major change on their skin after chemical peeling procedure. These people are advised to opt for laser resurfacing, brow lifting, soft tissue filler procedure, and facelift procedure. For better results, you can contact a dermatologist, who can help you determine the most appropriate treatment according to your skin tone. Some people doesn’t want to go through chemical peeling procedures they prefer to use natural organic product, in this case you can use Dr’s formula whitening peeling gel made with pure organic extract in order to revitalize your glowing skin without any procedures. Dr’s formula whitening peeling gel is a whitening booster, exfoliates, peels off dirt & dead skin without harsh chemicals.
- Whitening booster, exfoliates, peels off dirt & dead skin without harsh chemicals.